Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's boring here

I am back in NZ. I have just read my volcano post from last year, makes me realize how quiet life can be without active lava fields. I am listening to Democracy now every day, nearly, it keeps my mind stimulated while I do the dishes. I wonder what next, what next will I undertake that constitutes a struggle. Something worthwhile, that when I reflect upon it, will seem like a great adventure and nobel.

I think that with a little practice I could write pretty well. I just need to find a subject. Well, politics, international relations and current affairs seems pretty interesting to me. It occurs to me that I have a good science background, I could write on that, but these other subjects are closer to my heart at present. I guess I like their human dimension.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home